- Sweet Potato Tacos
- Family Style Hash Brown
- White Sweet Potato Fry
- Country Style
- Classic Sweet Potato Hash Brown
- Asian Style Shrimp Stir Fry
- Veggie Burger
- Fajita Sweet Potato Slabs
- Sweet Potato Chowder
- Candied Yam Slabs
- Sweet Potato and Kale Soup
- Parmesan Cheese White Sweet Potato Cubes
Sweet Potato Tacos
- Cook Mininger Foods Sweet Cubes in oil over medium heat for 7 minutes seasoned with coriander (cilantro) and salt.
- Add your favorite toppings. We recommend tomatoes, black beans, cheese, and cabbage tossed in cilantro ranch dressing.
Family Style Hash Brown
White Sweet Potato Fry
- Baked: Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and evenly lay down Sweet Potatos fries.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping fries twice during.
- Deep Fried: Heat oil to 350 degrees and cook for 9-10 minutes.
- Our family enjoys serving them sprinkled with sea salt and dipped in sriracha.
- Grab your favorite kitchen pan or skillet and heat with 2 tablespoons of olive oil on a medium high heat.
- Carefully add desired amount of Mininger Foods Country Style, cubed sweet potatoes. Cover with a lid and allow to fry for 10 minutes, turning once in between for uniform cooking. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Classic Sweet Potato Hash Brown
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When oil is hot, layer frozen Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Hash Browns in skillet to about 1/2 “ thickness. Flip hash browns after 3 minutes when golden brown. Cook and additional 2-3 minutes until desired crispness. Sprinkle with sea salt and enjoy.
Asian Style Shrimp Stir Fry
- Ingredients: 1 pound of shrimp, 1 bunch kale sliced, 1 lemon-juiced, 1 bag Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Hash Browns, 1 teaspoon red pepper flake, 1 onion diced, 3 cloves of garlic minced, 2 tablespoons of butter, 2 teaspoons of Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a handful or two of Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Hash Browns into a skillet over medium heat. Cook for 4-5 minutes stir frequently for even cooking. Add onions and garlic, cooking for 5 minutes. Add kale and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Set aside. Melt butter in pan. Add shrimp and Worcestershire. Cook on each side until no gray remains. Serve shrimp over kale and sweet potato hash brown mixture.
- Ingredients: Mininger Foods White Sweet Potato Slabs, salt, pepper, garlic salt, oil, and your favorite burger toppings.
- Place two Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Slabs into a skillet over medium heat with 1 tbsp of oil. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side until soft in the center. Season with garlic salt and pepper to taste. Add your favorite burger toppings (we recommend fresh avocado!)
Fajita Sweet Potato Slabs
- Ingredients: Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Slabs, cilantro, bell peppers, pepperjack cheese, onions, fajita seasoning packet, salsa, avocado, cubed steak.
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees. In a skillet on medium heat cook sweet potato slabs, about 4 minutes each side. Next cook steak at medium-high. Add onions and bell peppers. Add fajita season according to packet instructions. Top Sweet potato slabs with steak and veggies and cheese, return to oven for 5 minutes. Top with avocado and salsa before serving.
Sweet Potato Bacon Clam Chowder
- Ingredients: Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Cubes, applewood smoked bacon, 2 tbsp butter, 1 chopped onion, 2-3 garlic cloves, 1 cup vegetable stock, 1 bottle clam juice, 1/2 tsp white pepper. 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp dried thyme, 1/3 cup flour, 2 cups half & half divided, 3 can of chopped and drained clams, 1 bay leaf, chopped chives or green onions for garnish.
- Cook and strain bacon, reserving bacon grease as base. Add to base butter, 1 cup half & half, onions, garlic, add white pepper, thyme, bay leaf, clam juice, vegetable stock, clams, Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Cubes; whisk 1 cup half & half and flour and add to base. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10-15 minutes or desired consistency.
Candied Yam Slabs
- Ingredients: Mininger Foods Sweet Potato Slabs, mini marshmallows, cinnamon and brown sugar to taste, pecan halves, butter.
- Preheat oven to 425. In a skillet set to a medium heat, melt 1 tbsp of butter. Lay Mininger Foods Slabs in pan and cook slowly until lightly browned on each side, roughly 3 min on each side. Remove slabs from the pan and lay on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle the top of the slabs lightly with brown sugar and cinnamon. Lastly top with mini marshmallows and place in oven for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and toasted. Top with a pecan or two and enjoy.
Sweet Potato and Kale Soup
- Ingredients: Mininger Foods Country Style Cubes, chopped fresh kale, 2-3 cloves of garlic minced, 1 chopped onion, chicken stock, mild Italian sausage, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook sausage with chopped onion, drain and set aside. In the same skillet, cook Sweet Potato cubes on medium heat 5-6 minutes, stirring until soft in the middle. In a large pot add chicken stock, cooked sausage onion, and cubes. Add minced garlic, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes. Lastly add the chopped fresh kale and simmer another 5 minutes.
Parmesan Cheese Sweet Potato Cubes
- Ingredients: 2lbs Mininger Foods Country Style Cubes, 2 tsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp melted butter, 4 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 tsp garlic salt, 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning, dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place garlic, oil, butter, salt, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning in a ziploc bag and mix well. Fill with Mininger Foods Country Style Cubes and shake well until coatd. Place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and spray lightly. Spread the coated sweet potatoes evenly on the cookie sheet. Bake for 18-22 minutes. Serve with dried parsley to taste.